Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is cocotina15!

cocotina15cocotina15 Member Posts: 4 Listener
I’m mum to two amazing Autistic boy’s, one of which has just beaten all the odds and been accepted in a Berklee College of music one Boston, USA!

Replies

• cocotina15cocotina15 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Im new here. I am mum to two amazing boys. They are both autistic and my youngest has dual diagnosis with ADD. I suffer from chronic pain and fatigue myself. Life’s a struggle but it’s sweet all the same!
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,456 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @cocotina15 welcome to the community!

Thats amazing news! You must be so proud! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • cocotina15cocotina15 Member Posts: 4 Listener
    It is! He’s written a guest blog for scope too, which will be featured sometime next month.
    Sorry! I’m a “tell anyone that will listen” kind of mum!
    thanks so much for the welcome! What brings you to the community?
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,456 Disability Gamechanger
    Looking forward to reading his guest blog!

Its OK! So is my mum haha!

I joined February this year because I felt so lonely and nobody could truly understand what I was going through, found Scope and been here since! I love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful, I have wrote a guest blog too which is going to be posted late November/early December I think! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
Sign in or join us to comment.