Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is gem82!
hi everyone my name is gemma. I have 3 beautiful children who have autism they are 18 boy a 15 year old boy and a 11 year old girl also my partner is autistic. and I wouldn't change them for the world.. yes its hard at times but we get through what ever life has instore for us. this is just alittle about my life. if anyone wants to chat anything just give me a message. the worse felling is feeling is feeling like you are on your own. xxx
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 576 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.