had esa assessment i am worried about outcome - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

had esa assessment i am worried about outcome

Options
13»

Comments

• princess27
    princess27 Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Options
    i am doing a part time uni/ college course i had to provide them with information about my course i dont always attend the course due to my mental health but luckly my tutor is very understanding they havent said anything about it yet but i expect they will on the 2nd when i go to the job centre. i am the same it made me worse in the last week i am just hoping they dont pile the pressure on like they did the last time when i was on job seekers as i dont know where to go if they do that 
  • jw0957
    jw0957 Community member Posts: 48 Connected
    Options
    I had a mental breakdown in 2010 and it cost me my job with the NHS. I couldn't cope with the type of work I was doing,  It has took me a long time to put it behind ne but this current situation almost has me on my knees again. Im scared that I wont recover from it this time because I cant get away from the situation. I wish I didn't wake up most of the time and the I get proper upset at the though of leaving my daughter and sons behind to deal with it, Its a vicious merry go round and I desperately want to be off it. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.