Black dots in circles — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Black dots in circles

Scooot09XXX
Scooot09XXX Community member Posts: 50 Connected
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi on my paperwork for pip i have circles next to questions with black dots in and others with none in does anyone no what they mean thanks 

Comments

• Scooot09XXX
    Sorry sent twice 
  • Scooot09XXX
    They scored me 0 on everything i have an appeal in but doctor adviced me to put back in for pip now as it takes up to 12 months for my appeal to come through is it advisable to put in another pip assesment and what will happen about my appeal. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,349 Disability Gamechanger
    They scored me 0 on everything i have an appeal in but doctor adviced me to put back in for pip now as it takes up to 12 months for my appeal to come through is it advisable to put in another pip assesment and what will happen about my appeal. 
    I do not advise you to start another claim. It's MR first then Tribunal after. Starting another claim is not the answer because using the same evidence you previously used will most likely see another refusal. Continue with the MR/Tribunal.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Have you received the decision letter ?
    Have you requested a mandatory  reconsideration ?
    This you must do before you can appeal to the tribunal

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Scooot09XXX
    Yes sorry the citizins advice has put a appeal in .but said i must not of told them about my other problems which wernt wrote on the first form she also said my prescriptions wernt giving to her i did but she gave me them back. 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes sorry the citizins advice has put a appeal in .but said i must not of told them about my other problems which wernt wrote on the first form she also said my prescriptions wernt giving to her i did but she gave me them back. 
    I have found that the CAB are not that good. In fact they seem to want people to not want to ask for help.
    I went years ago (2013) for the first and last time. I saw someone who was only interested in registering me and asking what I wanted from them. After that meeting I was told that someone would be in touch with another appointment. They never did get back to me and as I was on a time limit to send a form (PIP2)off to the DWP I had to try and do it myself with disastrous consequences.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,349 Disability Gamechanger
    What other problems didnt you tell them about? The list of all your current medication isn't going to help your PIP claim. What you need is evidence that states how your conditions affect you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.