Carols at Christmas Time - 50 free pairs of tickets up for grabs for the online community!
Scope’s festive-filled event Carols at Christmas Time is coming up on Monday 10 December at St Pancras Church and we would love you to be there.
We are offering 50 pairs of tickets for free to our Online Community, so be quick to grab yours with the discount code SCOPETHANKS - tickets are usually priced at £20.
Gather your friends and family for a mince pie, mulled wine and some Christmas cheer, all in support of Scope’s mission for everyday equality for disabled people.
Doors will open at 6.30pm for a 7pm start and you can find out more about the event and get your tickets here.
If you need anything please get in touch.
0207 619 7270
Senior online community officer
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments