Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is dita18!
hello everyone i have two children with DLA for a four years nearly now and i never thought i was entitled to apply for a Care Allowance i find out now and i did apply online two days ago my son its 6 now my girl its 5 now I HAVE BOTH DELAY AND MY SON HAVE HEALTH EDUCATION PLAN SPEECIAL NEED MY GIRL SHE IS HYPERMOBILITY WHICH SHE CANT WALK MORE THEN 5-10 MINUTES I HAVE HER IN PRAM SHE IS DELAY TO I AM WAITING NOW FOR MR SCAN FOR HER I TAKE TO THE SCHOOL WITH TAXI EVERY MORNING AND BACK HOME WITH TAXI JUST TO BE SAFE BECAUSE MY SON DOSNT UNDERSTAND DANGER ON THE ROAD MY HUSBAND HE WORK FULL TIME I JUST WANT TO ASK WHAT I AM ENTITLED AS I AM WITH TWO DISABLE CHILDREN IM NOT ANY BENEFIT WE HAVING CHILD TAX CREDIT AND WORKING TAX CREDIT AND HOW CAN I BACKDATED MY CARER ALLOWANCE FROM 2014 I HAD DLA WHAT SHOULD I DO I DID APPLY TWO DAYS AGO FOR A CARER ALLOWANCE CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAYING MORE INFORMATION THANK YOU BEST OF LOOK TO YOU ALL XX
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.