Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ESA under payments
I received a letter along with a large form to fill in. It said they needed information from March 2013 . I rang to ask what this form was about and told I should fill it in as I quite possibly have been underpaid when I was switched from Incapacity Benefit &DLA. I was put in contribution based support group. I told them I don't think this is right as I have a widows pension coming in (my husband died 2008). They said makes no difference fill in form. Can anyone advise please what I have been under paid. I was on low rate care DLA and high rate mobility. I live alone but do have a pension. Is it really worth filling in this big form . Thxs
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.