Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
All wheelchair users!!! I need your help. I have a few questions, and I would be sooooo grateful if you could answer them. I am a wheelchair user myself (para full time) I get so cold in winter, but All the wheelchair foot muffs look so tricky to use, and not that appealing.Please also share them with any other wheelchair users.
1. Do you use a wheelchair footmuff/leg warmer? (if no please go to question 5.)
2. What do you like about it.
3. What don't you like about it?
4. How much was it?
5. If no, why don't you use one?
6. What would make you use one?
7. Do you wish you could, but you don't like the look/design?
Please feel free to add anymore information. (ambulatory wheelchair user, full time, Completely paralysed, quad/para anything you think would be useful for me to know.) Thank you so much,
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.