Please can I have some help for the questions about universal credit work capability that I will write at the bottom of this, thank you I am very confused.
Here is my information:
- I re-applied for UC on the 11th of September after cancelling my claim due to wrong advice from jobcentre
- the job centre messed up my claim so they backdated my claim to august.
- My claim was fully submitted and backdated to the 12th Of August 2018
- My first payment was the 18th of September 2018
- I started handing in fit notes as I am unable to work
- 7th Of November , I got a letter including forms for the limited capability for work assessment
- I sent in these forms 1/2 weeks after the 7th
- I had my work capability assessment on the 20th of December
- Today (3rd of January 2019) I got a letter saying I have a limited capability for work related activity and will be paid an extra £328 each month
- The letter said that i will get another letter notifying me of any backpayment if I am due it.
- I read about a 3 month waiting time, does this mean I have to wait another 3 months (until April) to receive my additional money.
- Roughly when will I receive the extra money( my payment dates are the 18th of each month)
- What is the backpayment talking about?
Thank you for any help I am finding this confusing and not understand when the waiting period is for