Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I am a third year logistics student at The University of Huddersfield. My dissertation is based around disabled people and public transport. As part of this I have produced a survey to gather opinions about public transport. I would really appreciate if you could follow the link below and complete this survey. Please be assured this survey is anonymous and you wont be asked for any personal information.
Hope you will take the time to complete this survey as I think this could go on to make a real difference.
The link is below, just copy and paste into a browser:
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.