If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Essle07Essle07 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
We have heard, you can get a social worker to help you to fill in a pop form how do I do this


  • laceypeachlaceypeach Member Posts: 35 Connected
    Do you have a social worker already allocated to you? If not then I think you can contact the council and maybe speak to an on duty social worker and they may be able to help you.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger

    It maybe possible if you already have a Social Worker, you could ask for their help. Otherwise no, it won't be possible.

    Advice agencies are usually where people go for help with this. https://advicelocal.uk/

    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • laceypeachlaceypeach Member Posts: 35 Connected
    Also most outpatient hospitals have a duty social worker that may be able to help too, sorry not a definitive answer but hope that helps a bit 
Sign in or join us to comment.