If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.


Essle07Essle07 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA and AA
We have heard, you can get a social worker to help you to fill in a pop form how do I do this


  • laceypeachlaceypeach Member Posts: 35 Connected
    Do you have a social worker already allocated to you? If not then I think you can contact the council and maybe speak to an on duty social worker and they may be able to help you.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 23,040 Disability Gamechanger

    It maybe possible if you already have a Social Worker, you could ask for their help. Otherwise no, it won't be possible.

    Advice agencies are usually where people go for help with this. https://advicelocal.uk/

    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • laceypeachlaceypeach Member Posts: 35 Connected
    Also most outpatient hospitals have a duty social worker that may be able to help too, sorry not a definitive answer but hope that helps a bit 
Sign in or join us to comment.