Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Essle07
Essle07 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
We have heard, you can get a social worker to help you to fill in a pop form how do I do this

Comments

• laceypeach
    laceypeach Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    Do you have a social worker already allocated to you? If not then I think you can contact the council and maybe speak to an on duty social worker and they may be able to help you.
    X
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

It maybe possible if you already have a Social Worker, you could ask for their help. Otherwise no, it won't be possible.

Advice agencies are usually where people go for help with this. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • laceypeach
    laceypeach Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    Also most outpatient hospitals have a duty social worker that may be able to help too, sorry not a definitive answer but hope that helps a bit 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.