Community survey: Have your say and you could win a gift voucher!

Options
Pippa_Alumni
Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,790 Championing
Hi everyone,

We're currently running our annual survey and we'd love for you to take part.

Your feedback is really important to us as it helps us improve what we do. Let us know what works well, what doesn't, and what you'd like to see on this site!

As a thank you, we would like to offer you free entry into a prize draw to win a gift voucher. There is one prize of £60 on offer as well as four further prizes of £10. 

Scope's Online Community Sense Of Community Survey

text infographic featuring image of hands typing on laptop and advertising sense of community survey and prizes

Thank you!

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,665 Championing
    Options
    Your input really does mean a lot to us and we use it to shape the future of the community, so please do take part and let us know what you think
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • pink_princess
    pink_princess Community member Posts: 178 Empowering
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi @Sam_Scope @Pippa_Scope and Everyone who has done the survey or thinking about doing it

I completed the survey it’s been really insightful to understand how this  community is helping so many people so I would recommend doing the survey to give your views on that even a chance to be entered into a prize draw at the end ?
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,935 Championing
    Options
    Complete the survey while having a cuppa :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • MKMale
    MKMale Community member Posts: 24 Contributor
    Options
    I did it yesterday, sorry I forgot to say I had!
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Options
    Cracking, er just as some contraversial feedback.. Use the vouchers for Scope stuff... Or does it serve as an incentive for people to do the survey? 
  • joycefox13
    joycefox13 Community member Posts: 4 Connected
    Options
    I'm a newbie so can't in all fairness comment.

• Sam_Alumni
    Options
    You have a week left to complete our survey, your thoughts and suggestions can shape the future of the community, so please do spare us a few minutes of your time :)
    Scope
  • Sam_Alumni
    Options
    Just two days left to complete the 2019 community survey - please do fill it in and let us know how we can improve the community and what we are doing well!!
    Scope
This discussion has been closed.