Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
hi I was just enquiring if anyone had been in this position. I was successful at my pip appeal last week I basically have been awarded with just suffienient points to recieved enhanced on both parts I previously was awarded enhanced on both parts then at renewal list my award hence having to appeal. My points have been dropped dramatically but as mentioned enough to still be awarded through appeal there was no mention of my anxiety or not being able to travel or leave home alone via the panel or judge should I leave well alone or mention this as I’m thinking ahead when my claim due again sorry if this sounds all mixed up I’m worrying and my anxiety is really bad today Thankyou
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.