ESA, should I contact job centre about PIP? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

ESA, should I contact job centre about PIP?

Susie55 Member Posts: 76 Connected
I have just received form to fill in for my ESA benefits it was only back in October that I had assesment from DLA to PIP of which I was successful I been looking at the book and it's more or less like DLA.I have been on ESA for 10years and this is the 5th time I am having to do book again .Do you think it would be of any benefit to me to contact job centre to tell them I have just been successful for Pip or am I just clutching at straws



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.