Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi just had my pip accessement done I had got standard care a year ago but my health and needs hav Horton really bad hav had 2hosp admissions this year SEP and Nov was told if I didn't stop smokein I'm 44 no I would reach 48 2 50 I was told by consultant my copd is moderate 2 severe 4my age I wasn't awarded any points I have alot of help problems depression and aniexty 2 slipped discs in neck fibromargla copd and asthma we no the accesor has lied so I'm waiting on her report the amount of evidence I sent in 2 support my case accessor z I showed no signs of fatigue strange I only had 2 hours sleep then 2 days after accessment my bloods came bk showing I'm low in foliate which my doct has gav me 3 months of folic acid 2 take I have a nebulizer at home and on lots of medication my social worker is doing a supporting letter 4 me and getting me more counselling and ot Wil b out 2access aids 4 me and my home has any body won or think I will have 2go down route of appeal thanks 4anyones help x
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.