I may have Fibromyalgia, am i entitled to PIP? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

I may have Fibromyalgia, am i entitled to PIP?

tracey67 Member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I've suffered with chronic pain for 3 years, my GP thinks it's fibromylagia. The pain has got so much worse over the last 6 months, he has got me a appointment at a pain clinic. I suffer with depression as well I'm only 51 but I feel a lot older. My back hurts all the time, I now can't straighten up .little things like getting dressed or getting in the bath are almost impossible to do. I'm after a bit of advice how do I claim pip and would I even be entitled to it 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.