Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
About to transfer from DLA to PIP
Hi everyone, just a quick question, i suffer from uncontolled epilepsy and was placed in the support group of esa after a reconsideration. My question is they changed there decision becouse of needing cpr twice and put in intensive care. Now i have been told i have got to transfer from dla to pip, i wonder if i should send this evidence off with my pip form as its nearly 3 years old. Also i have just come out of hospital today after being in hdu for two days. Just wondering if its worth sending all this evidence for pip, i do all so suffer from mental health conditions aswell for which ive been assessed as having mild to severe depression. And also is it worth putting on my form that ive had a walk in shower put in by my local counil.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.