Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mobility allowance stopped
I'm not sure if anyone can advise me on this.I've just had my mobility allowance stopped after my assessment when I phoned up pip yesterday to ask for reconsideration was told my drugs enable me to walk so therefore no mobility allowance if I stop all my drugs which includes mst.and biological injections will they then sway in my favour.as without the drugs some 18 different types of drugs i will not be able to walk no more than a couple of steps or would they say you are deliberately making your self worse..i don't know what to do as my car has to go back to mobility and so has my bus pass.my illnesses are psoriatic arthritis..fibromyalgia..acute Achilles tendonitis..copd..osteoarthritis..any advice would be appreciated Thankyou
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 842 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 719 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.