Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi,after going through the stress of pip from dla,not getting it after f2f and being refused it after mr then taking it to tribunal and winning the enhanced rate of mobility my question is will I have to go through the the Same process in 3 years time.or once you win tribunal is it a done deal the next time.as I suffer with degenerative low back problem,osteoarthritis,pseudo gout and osteopenia.dwp upped my daily living to standard on pip,but cut me to standard on mobility pip.i was on dis for 10 years prior to swapping over to pip.but family and friends said I should Appel their decision which I was worried about but after getting confirmation they had changed their decision it was a great relief to me.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.