Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Reapply for PIP
Ok I'm really confused and don't know what to do. In October I was rejected for PIP because I was too sick to attend the assement. In February my ESA was cut i didn't know why so mum phoned ESA for me. The lady on the phone said it was cut because I don't get DLA anymore and was rejected for PIP. She said I can't get my full ESA back until i get pip. She said if mum helps me reapply then I'll get my full ESA back. I need all my money back. I'm really struggling with hardly any money. How do we reapply i don't understand. Please help. I have autism and anxiety and learning difficulties as well as a wheelchair user and have sensory difficulties along with speech problems. My rejection letter was stolen of the back of my wheelchair
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.