Reapply for PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Reapply for PIP

Sim1y3
Sim1y3 Member Posts: 10 Connected
edited March 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Ok I'm really confused and don't know what to do. In October I was rejected for PIP because I was too sick to attend the assement. In February my ESA was cut i didn't know why so mum phoned ESA for me. The lady on the phone said it was cut because I don't get DLA anymore and was rejected for PIP. She said I can't get my full ESA back until i get pip. She said if mum helps me reapply then I'll get my full ESA back. I need all my money back. I'm really struggling with hardly any money. How do we reapply i don't understand. Please help. I have autism and anxiety and learning difficulties as well as a wheelchair user and have sensory difficulties along with speech problems. My rejection letter was stolen of the back of my wheelchair

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.