Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Confused about my pip report..
Hi as you can tell by my name I’m really confused. I’m diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder. My social worker had Informed pip my condition has worsened. I didn’t have to go to the face to face assessment because sometimes I can be violent when under pressure. Now on my other pip assessments I was never entitled to mobility. But now they seem to think I am. I can walk and didn’t think you would get mobility for mental health. I’ve always just got high rate daily. Well today I got a report And came across this I’ll upload pic. I was wondering how many points this means and will I actually get mobility.x
This discussion has been closed.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.