If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

My son turn 16 soon as to transfer him to pip need advice

Karenlingo12Karenlingo12 Member Posts: 1 Listener
My 15 yr old turns 16 in may been told will need to move to pips hr as learning difficulties with traits of autisum but been told that he won't qualify he won't come out of school with grades and statemented  any advice would be much appreciated


Sign in or join us to comment.