Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is celticwitch85!
Hi all, just came across Scope for the first. I've not been part of a forum for about 20 years lol I'm 33. I was diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, depressive disorder, PTSD, anxiety & OCD around 5 years ago after having a massive breakdown, also there were suicide attempts. however I have suffered from it for most of my life due to childhood trauma. I also have many physical disabilities most recently diagnosed with a neurological disorder called chiari (Arnold) Malformation, also osteoporosis, fibromyalgia and Addison's disease to name a few lol. Anyway that's me. Hello :-)
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.