Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
£100 incentive to join the Research Panel with Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group are looking for disabled people to join a meeting with their senior staff on Friday 12 April 2019, to talk through their plans and actions on disability.
On the Day - Session format
The session will last for two hours. There will be approximately 15-20 attendees consisting of a mix of charity representatives, disabled participants, and special interest groups.
agenda looks like this:
- Housekeeping and Introduction
- Formal presentation on what Lloyds Banking Group is doing around disability
- Question and Answer session
- Open discussion on what you would like to see improved or things that really don't work for you.
will be no filming nor recording.
Do you fit the panel participants brief?
Lloyds Banking Group are looking for five participants with visible impairments, please note that all attendees for this session would need to have a visible impairment or condition.
There will be a separate session on invisible impairments.
are no requirements around age, gender or geographical location. If you
currently have a Lloyds bank account that would be helpful, but this is not
essential. You will however need to have a bank account and be involved in your
will be expected to offer your opinion on what’s been presented. This may
involve working in groups or speaking in front of all attendees.
Each participant’s travel expenses will be covered, and Lloyds Banking Group are offering a thank you of £100 per person, as well as covering reasonable travel expenses.
going to be held on the 9th Floor of 25 Gresham Street London.
The actual session starts at 10.30 with arrival and refreshments from 10 am.
How to apply?
If you would like to apply or find out further information, please
will need to provide in advance:
· your full name and that of any support worker or personal assistant
· your location
· any adjustments required
· your condition or impairment
· any dietary requirements.
All information relating to this event will only be used for the purposes of the Customer Focus Group and only retained for a maximum of 28 days, after which it will be deleted.
Applications for this opportunity close on Monday 8 April 2019.
Online Community Manager
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments