Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
RGK Wheelchairs and applying for one through Lord Tavener’s
Hello, I’m new to this. I was wondering if anyone has had any first time experience of obtaining an RGK wheelchair and first time experience of applying for funding through Lord Tavener’s - this can be sports or daily life chairs. The reason why is because I’m interested in hearing from people who have got an RGK chair and what the experience of getting one is like. I am thinking of getting an AllStar sports chair or getting an Elite chair as I play wheelchair basketball but I also would like to have a daily chair as I currently use a standard chair which is massive for me as I am quite small in size, and in weight too . Fire away any experiences you’d like to share, much appreciation!
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.