Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP assessment let down
Hello I got a text this morning from DWP to say they have my written assessment I attended 4 days ago and she’s written everything I said down but she’s said I can do this. Like why defeat the object of what I said and say I can do it? What’s the point attending if there gunna say the opposite to what u say? What can I do now I asked to speak to someone but he said I need to wait for the decision that’ll probably be a 6 week wait and then MR I’ve had enough it’s absolutley draining the only boxes ticked was ‘ Can reliably do this ‘ so clearly a I can’t award u PIP letter
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.