Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is shazray!
Please can anyone help. My son has recently turned 21. I have just found out he is talking to a girl in America who claims to be a model etc. She has asked my son for Amazon vouchers etc. He has done this before and we have tried to explain to him that these are not real people. She has set up an Amazon account in his name and he is now withdrawing all his money from his bank account as he is worried ahe can get it. He has said that hes not given out his address or bank details but I dont believe this. He is believing everything she says and does not believe what we are telling him. I just dont know where to turn. I'm so scared he is going to get himself into trouble.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.