Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP and ESA reduced
Ive just recieved a letter saying that my pip has been cut and i still get inhanced mobility but no care now today ive also recieved a letter saying my esa as of the 5 of april 2019 will be 127.15 then the 12 of april 19 ill get 128.45 but i also had a letter in feb 19 saying my money was going up from the 8 of april 19 to 194.30 from191.45 i cant understand how my money has been cut so badly on my esa when im in suport group and get the limited capibility t work and money as im serverly disabled can anyone help me please as im a servere epileptic and need t no why wen they aint supposed to be in any sort of connection the 2 benefits
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.