Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
A general question for all claimants.
I have recently been posting on another thread.I was prompted by @cristobal , to put this question to members who've been on any of theses benefits, PIP, DLA, AA and UC. I was made aware they are four very different benefits and accept that fact. However, all benefits are overseen by the DWP.
My question is this. If you have been put on this new benefit system from another, such as ESA etc, are you better off or worse off ? I have my own opinion on this, but that's all I have is my opinion, I need facts. Thank you in anticipation.
If you fight, you won't always win. But if you don't fight you will always always lose.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.