Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
At the age of forty I found out the reason why we couldn’t have a family , I was diagnosed with Klinefelter Syndrome this really knocked me for six but it explained what I was feeling , as I’m type 2 insulin dependent, have Osteoathritis severely had 19 major operations the last one being multiligament reconstruction I can barely walk use an electric wheelchair I can drive so that gives me freedom and besides having other health problems I try and stay positive my wife and I help each other for I’m her eyes as she is visually impaired and she’s my legs and it works well I do voluntary work which also helps keep me positive and I’m happy . John .
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.