Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
After talking to a neighbour she informs me that she has to fill in pip forms as change over from dla. Problem is she said she told dwp that someone else had filled out her form. She gave them a false name of someone and said they live here at my address. I live alone with my daughter and claim esa. Will this start cause me problems again as I have only just got my esa back after appeal not to mention she didn't ask me if this was OK. I'm now worried it will have repercussions for me as the person she said was an unknown man. She told them lies and it could have a bearing on my own claim. I don't know what to do. Any advice would be most welcome.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.