Hi, I'm Chloe_Scope!
My name is Chloe and I am your new community officer. Last summer I spent 3 months being an intern on the community so it is amazing to be back!
I have just finished my degree in Psychology & Child Development and in my spare time I love to write my blog and raise awareness around having cerebral palsy and visual cortex disorder. If there is anything you think I may be able to help with then just give us a shout.
Hope you are all having a great start to the week and enjoyed the bank holiday weekend!
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments