How do you feel right now in one word or emoji? Go! - Page 9 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How do you feel right now in one word or emoji? Go!

Options

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear this @April2018mom! I really hope he's okay.
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear this @April2018mom! I really hope he's okay.
    Logan was admitted for overnight observation. He is on the children’s ward and we will see his urologist tomorrow first thing to discuss our next steps. I was relieved by my partner who will stay overnight with him. Will update. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,065 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hope he's doing a bit better today @April2018mom
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Black and blue I fell down stairs ouch 
  • April2018mom
    Options
    Hope you are okay! I twisted my ankle earlier on the stairs coming back up to my apartment from the hospital downtown. So I put some cold ice on it wrapped in tissue. Try that. 
  • debbiedo49
    Options
    Hope you are okay! I twisted my ankle earlier on the stairs coming back up to my apartment from the hospital downtown. So I put some cold ice on it wrapped in tissue. Try that. 
    Thanks yes I got first aid as I was at work and they applied cold packs. As the day has gone on I’m discovering more grazes and bruises. Lucky I had my son come collect me and walk me home with some difficulty. I feel like such a klutz but accidents happen I am told. I’ve decided I’m not using those stairs again in favour of the lift as I’m always wary on them. Unless I really have to. I live in a flat and it’s funny how you get unused to stairs lol
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear this @debbiedo49! I am glad your son was able to pick you up. How are you feeling today?
    Scope

• April2018mom
    Options
    Hope he's doing a bit better today @April2018mom
    He seemed fine when I left at eleven but when I called for a update at nine pm this evening, I was told he was being sick again so I am going back tomorrow morning. 
  • April2018mom
    Options
    Thanks yes I got first aid as I was at work and they applied cold packs. As the day has gone on I’m discovering more grazes and bruises. Lucky I had my son come collect me and walk me home with some difficulty. I feel like such a klutz but accidents happen I am told. I’ve decided I’m not using those stairs again in favour of the lift as I’m always wary on them. Unless I really have to. I live in a flat and it’s funny how you get unused to stairs lol
    I live in a apartment building too! I frequently hurt myself at least once a week walking my cat up and down the stairs for exercise. 
  • debbiedo49
    Options
    Sorry to hear this @debbiedo49! I am glad your son was able to pick you up. How are you feeling today?
    Hi 
    I’m feeling a bit sore. Keeping an eye on the swelling of my ankle/leg. Finding new bruises lol
  • debbiedo49
    Options
    I live in a apartment building too! I frequently hurt myself at least once a week walking my cat up and down the stairs for exercise. 
    I live in a flat on the ground floor but my work has stairs. I don’t use them a lot but I do find I’m more confident on the lift. I used to live in a house with stairs years ago but you forget how hard stairs can be on your legs going up them which is fine. But for me it’s the balance going down stairs I struggle with. Hope everyone is okay x
  • April2018mom
    Options
    I’m exhausted! I helped Laurel make some art for her twin brother today. She and I made a card and then decorated a trinket box for her as well. She and I also did some exercise and read a children’s picture book before dinner and now she is sleeping whilst I watch Strictly with a glass of wine. I’m also considering signing her up for dance lessons as well. 
  • April2018mom
    Options
    I live in a flat on the ground floor but my work has stairs. I don’t use them a lot but I do find I’m more confident on the lift. I used to live in a house with stairs years ago but you forget how hard stairs can be on your legs going up them which is fine. But for me it’s the balance going down stairs I struggle with. Hope everyone is okay x
    I’m fine. Sitting here drowning my sorrows eating chocolate cake and sipping wine as I watch Strictly. 
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    hopeful...very hopeful for the week ahead...f2f
  • Derbymduck
    Derbymduck Community member Posts: 39 Courageous
    Options
  • RiyadBrown
    RiyadBrown Community member Posts: 18 Connected
    Options
  • pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2019
    Options
    worse....grumpy......got a letter re care charges..they going from nil to £82.30 a WEEK! chuff knows how I`ll pay that!
  • debbiedo49
    Options
    It’s a rollercoaster @pollyanna1052 good luck with f2f
  • April2018mom
    Options
    worse....grumpy......got a letter re care charges..they going from nil to £82.30 a WEEK! chuff knows how I`ll pay that!
    Fundraising?
  • April2018mom
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.