Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Does PIP have an email address? I need to appeal
Please can some one tell me if pip how a email address please has i was getting pip and i phoned them to tell them things have changed in my illness. And they sent me to have a health professional consultation. And she never ask me any think about my illness or my tablets I am on or my cpap machine which I have on all night. Well pip have now sent me a letter saying that my pip has stoped. Monday I phoned them and they Said the report they have is I am not on no tablets and I am ok now. Which was not true I have very bad depression anxiety and panic attacks. With other illness. So now I have to send them some thing saying which tablets I am on and she said it will take 16 weeks. If you can give me any information of what you think they will do now that would be very helpful. Because this has made my depression anxiety and panic attacks really bad has I had to go doctors has I did not want to be here no more I can't cope with all the problems I have to cope with all my illness each day. Thank you Tracy x
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.