Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is Mila!

MilaMila Member Posts: 3 Listener

Replies

• MilaMila Member Posts: 3 Listener
    I am a carer for my sister who was born with a cerebral palsy. 
  • MilaMila Member Posts: 3 Listener
    I'm new here in the page but feel the need to talk. Feeling at my lowest and overwhelmed. 
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community champion Posts: 7,123 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mila welcome to the community! Sorry to hear you're feeling low, we are here for you :)
    Community Champion
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mila

Welcome it’s great to meet you this morning.

Please please let me know if you need a hand 🖐 getting around?????

@steve51
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,662 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mila and a warm welcome to the community! I can imagine it can be hard at times to care for your sister, are you getting any support with this? I'm sorry you are feeling low, I hope the community can support you through this. Please do let me know if there is anything I can do to help :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Community Team Posts: 7,914 Scope community team
    Hi @Mila, really sorry to hear you're feeling so overwhelmed and low. Do you often struggle with your mental health, or is this a recent development? We're all here to support you, so please let us know if there's anything we can do, or any advice you might need.
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate your feedback on our online community.
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mila,
    Welcome to the Community.  I'm really sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time at the moment.  My husband cares for me and carers do a fantastic job so I can appreciate how overwhelmed you must feel at times.  Please let us know if we can be of any help to you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
Sign in or join us to comment.