Help with completing a PIP form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help with completing a PIP form

toby52002 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Please can you advice where I might get help filling in my pip claim form as I have constant tremors and my writing is not legible.  I’m also not able to produce evidence which is current for some of my ailments like spinal issues as the last consultant I was seen by was about 15 years ago and I’m not under another consultant.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.