Omg - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Omg

124»

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, I have sent you an email regarding your most recent post, it would be great if you could have a look at this. How is the pain in your foot at the moment?
    Scope

• Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry your support worker wasn't able to help. Who did you speak to on the helpline earlier today? Can you remember their name?
    Scope

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    @sam12 that looks really painful. We're not medical experts, but I do think it probably needs looking at. Is there anyone who's able to take you to the hospital? A friend or a neighbour you can trust?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I forget lovely lady young. I don't know what to do now. I guess I have to let my foot either heal or damage or it fall off then I won't be walking down the alise. I be left alone again I. Need to be good for bf 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm glad they were lovely @sam12, your foot does look very painful!

Scope

• sam12
    Very uncomfortable very tight scary. Support worker saying I should dump bf no need  bit difficult when police are investigating his phn 
  • sam12
    Think i goin blac
  • Chloe_Scope
    @sam12, this looks really bruised and incredibly painful. You really do need to go to hospital to get this checked out. I understand your apprehensions about getting back but your foot could be really damaged and won't be able to heal correctly. 
    Scope

• sam12
    I done all this don't make a difference 
  • sam12
    Kant go because I fear not getting home safely 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I'm really sorry you are having to wait longer for the prescription. I can understand your fears about getting home safety, especially with your past experiences. However, your foot really does need to be seen by a doctor and may need a cast on. They also might give you crutches which would make it a lot easier to move around. I imagine that is quite difficult at the moment!
    Scope

• sam12
    Toes swelling up to again 
  • Adrian_Scope
    I know you might end up having a bit of a wait to get home @Sam12. But at least they can make sure there's nothing too serious and give you appropriate treatment, as well as perhaps crutches which will help you keep weight off it. I understand you're worried, but it's really better that you go. How far is it to your local hospital?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Southport I kant stick being hours again I just get pain k wait see if take swelling down swelling up alot thou 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Are you icing it @sam12?
    How much do you think it would cost for you to get a taxi there and back?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    About 20 pound back 
  • sam12
    Yes all nite was in hospital  goin Friday to orthopaedic Dr x-ray proving little mysterious one showing a bone that should not be there and how long it been there or a break sound confusing I did have been injury was never  xrayed I goin be tell dr if they still painful control swelling with naxproxin

Thanks for asking felt low all day after support call am goin to get rid of her today i record  this appointment need protection.

Something got me happy tonite  a lady of my line now back talkin she had same fall as me numb in leg n foot she was happy to hear from me to.she was on last wk but I was talking to another lady the knew was me talkin they told her I was asking for her she helps me to. She happy that old woman left flat .She bully someone else makin out they stupid. Takin rest got shopping later .soon I have bathroom aid 
  • sam12
    edited June 2019
    Yes sleep more easy. Sp peaceful here now. Still low a little because i miss my bf our chats. Obviously it still on goin. Seller is processing my order blouse it beautiful to. How r u to. If i say about closing account it my way of coping skills but am. Happy on here. Am like this with phn to. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.