Omg - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Omg

124»

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, I have sent you an email regarding your most recent post, it would be great if you could have a look at this. How is the pain in your foot at the moment?
    Scope

• Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I'm sorry your support worker wasn't able to help. Who did you speak to on the helpline earlier today? Can you remember their name?
    Scope

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    @sam12 that looks really painful. We're not medical experts, but I do think it probably needs looking at. Is there anyone who's able to take you to the hospital? A friend or a neighbour you can trust?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I forget lovely lady young. I don't know what to do now. I guess I have to let my foot either heal or damage or it fall off then I won't be walking down the alise. I be left alone again I. Need to be good for bf 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm glad they were lovely @sam12, your foot does look very painful!

Scope

• sam12
    Very uncomfortable very tight scary. Support worker saying I should dump bf no need  bit difficult when police are investigating his phn 
  • sam12
    Think i goin blac
  • Chloe_Scope
    @sam12, this looks really bruised and incredibly painful. You really do need to go to hospital to get this checked out. I understand your apprehensions about getting back but your foot could be really damaged and won't be able to heal correctly. 
    Scope

• sam12
    I done all this don't make a difference 
  • sam12
    Kant go because I fear not getting home safely 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I'm really sorry you are having to wait longer for the prescription. I can understand your fears about getting home safety, especially with your past experiences. However, your foot really does need to be seen by a doctor and may need a cast on. They also might give you crutches which would make it a lot easier to move around. I imagine that is quite difficult at the moment!
    Scope

• sam12
    Toes swelling up to again 
  • Adrian_Scope
    I know you might end up having a bit of a wait to get home @Sam12. But at least they can make sure there's nothing too serious and give you appropriate treatment, as well as perhaps crutches which will help you keep weight off it. I understand you're worried, but it's really better that you go. How far is it to your local hospital?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Southport I kant stick being hours again I just get pain k wait see if take swelling down swelling up alot thou 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Are you icing it @sam12?
    How much do you think it would cost for you to get a taxi there and back?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    About 20 pound back 
  • sam12
    Yes all nite was in hospital  goin Friday to orthopaedic Dr x-ray proving little mysterious one showing a bone that should not be there and how long it been there or a break sound confusing I did have been injury was never  xrayed I goin be tell dr if they still painful control swelling with naxproxin

Thanks for asking felt low all day after support call am goin to get rid of her today i record  this appointment need protection.

Something got me happy tonite  a lady of my line now back talkin she had same fall as me numb in leg n foot she was happy to hear from me to.she was on last wk but I was talking to another lady the knew was me talkin they told her I was asking for her she helps me to. She happy that old woman left flat .She bully someone else makin out they stupid. Takin rest got shopping later .soon I have bathroom aid 
  • sam12
    edited June 2019
    Yes sleep more easy. Sp peaceful here now. Still low a little because i miss my bf our chats. Obviously it still on goin. Seller is processing my order blouse it beautiful to. How r u to. If i say about closing account it my way of coping skills but am. Happy on here. Am like this with phn to. 

Brightness