Live Music and Going to Gigs - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Live Music and Going to Gigs

Options
2»

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hate going out at night, as I get very tired by 4pm. But I forced myself last month and went to see The Drifters concert. Boy! was it good! Bought their CD and still singing the songs daily. It did me a power of good!
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed the Drifters @pollyanna1052.  Sounds fab!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That sounds like a great evening @pollyanna1052
    Scope

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    I have seen the Foo Fighters at Wembley Arena! I was a bit far back in the crowd but it was still great. I have also seen the Manic Street Preachers there as well twice. I was also lucky enough the see Oasis just before they split up at Wembley stadium.

I would love to see arcade fire and the killers next.
  • lunapetunia2
    lunapetunia2 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    I saw Kate Nash last at The Globe in Cardiff. We got there early and pulled 2 high back stools up to the rail and had the best seats in the house :) Good luck because I forgot to ring them regarding accessibility beforehand. She rocked it, as usual!
  • M_Anthony
    Options
    @lunapetunia2 Kate Nash is cool! Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Swordfish
    Swordfish Community member Posts: 54 Pioneering
    Options
    I definitely feel ancient, I helped on the pyramid at the first Glastonbury also saw Jimi Hendrix at the Albert Hall..(I still had the ticket stub) the list goes on but I don't want to bore you.  ?
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not a concert but we saw the Lion King musical in June as a family. We prefer open air concerts. Next month we are driving down to Essex to a open air 90s concert at night. I booked tickets two weeks before. 
  • lunapetunia2
    lunapetunia2 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    Not a concert but we saw the Lion King musical in June as a family. We prefer open air concerts. Next month we are driving down to Essex to a open air 90s concert at night. I booked tickets two weeks before. 
    We went to an open air Shakespeare play on Sunday night. It was excellent.
  • M_Anthony
    Options
    I have seen shakespeare as well, in an open air theatre. I  went to the globe theatre in London. It is worth visiting.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.