Live Music and Going to Gigs - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Live Music and Going to Gigs

Options
2»

Comments

• pollyanna1052
    pollyanna1052 Community member Posts: 2,032 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hate going out at night, as I get very tired by 4pm. But I forced myself last month and went to see The Drifters concert. Boy! was it good! Bought their CD and still singing the songs daily. It did me a power of good!
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed the Drifters @pollyanna1052.  Sounds fab!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That sounds like a great evening @pollyanna1052
    Scope

• M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    I have seen the Foo Fighters at Wembley Arena! I was a bit far back in the crowd but it was still great. I have also seen the Manic Street Preachers there as well twice. I was also lucky enough the see Oasis just before they split up at Wembley stadium.

I would love to see arcade fire and the killers next.
  • lunapetunia2
    lunapetunia2 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    I saw Kate Nash last at The Globe in Cardiff. We got there early and pulled 2 high back stools up to the rail and had the best seats in the house :) Good luck because I forgot to ring them regarding accessibility beforehand. She rocked it, as usual!
  • M_Anthony
    Options
    @lunapetunia2 Kate Nash is cool! Glad you enjoyed it.
  • Swordfish
    Swordfish Community member Posts: 54 Pioneering
    Options
    I definitely feel ancient, I helped on the pyramid at the first Glastonbury also saw Jimi Hendrix at the Albert Hall..(I still had the ticket stub) the list goes on but I don't want to bore you.  ?
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Not a concert but we saw the Lion King musical in June as a family. We prefer open air concerts. Next month we are driving down to Essex to a open air 90s concert at night. I booked tickets two weeks before. 
  • lunapetunia2
    lunapetunia2 Community member Posts: 6 Connected
    Options
    Not a concert but we saw the Lion King musical in June as a family. We prefer open air concerts. Next month we are driving down to Essex to a open air 90s concert at night. I booked tickets two weeks before. 
    We went to an open air Shakespeare play on Sunday night. It was excellent.
  • M_Anthony
    Options
    I have seen shakespeare as well, in an open air theatre. I  went to the globe theatre in London. It is worth visiting.

Brightness