What do you like to do when it is sunny?
Finally, the sun has decided to make an appearance!
The sunny weather can be a great chance to get outside, have some fresh air and take part in activities that are harder in colder weather.
Here are some top tips for staying healthy this summer:
- Use suncream daily: Suncream helps prevent skin cancer and has been proven to help slow down your skin's ageing process.
- Hydrate: Water prevents dehydration and replaces minerals that are lost in the summer sun. It is recommended that for every hour in the sun you drink at least one or two glasses.
- Eat breakfast: Eating breakfast starts the day right and lowers the fainting risk when out in the sun.
What is your favourite summer activity? How do you ensure you stay health? Let us know in the comments below!
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments