Just a quick hello :)

Options
brydiedwards
brydiedwards Community member Posts: 31 Contributor
Hi all, 

My name is Brydi, I've actually been a Scope Community member since June but thought it was worth properly introducing myself. 

I'm 21, live between London (where I study) and Brighton (where I'm from and where I work), and have a rare form of dwarfism called cartilage hair hypoplasia, for which I've undergone intense operations and treatment.

I look forward to getting to know people better and taking part in more discussions :) 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,298 Online Community Programme Lead
    Options
    Great to have you with us @brydiedwards. What are you studying at the moment?
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,893 Championing
    Options
    Hi @brydiedwards welcome to the community! How are you today?
  • brydiedwards
    Options
    Great to have you with us @brydiedwards. What are you studying at the moment?
    I'm studying psychology with counselling at Greenwich, just finished my first year :)
  • brydiedwards
    Options
    Ami2301 said:
    Hi @brydiedwards welcome to the community! How are you today?
    I'm okay thank you, a bit exhausted from work so counting my blessings that I'm not full-time. How are you?
  • GanglionG
    GanglionG Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    Hello brydiedwards =)
    A very nice photo of yours :)
    I can relate - I still have an hour and half of work ahead of me tonight.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,528 Championing
    Options
    Hi @brydiedwards and welcome to the community! I have just graduated after studying psychology and child development - how are you finding the course?

Looking forward to seeing you around :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,240 Championing
    Options
    Hi @brydiedwards and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Your course sounds really interesting.  Thanks for joining and I look forward to seeing you on the Community.  All the best.  :smile:
  • brydiedwards
    Options
    @Chloe_Scope I'm enjoying it mostly (if we exclude research methods!) and particularly love the counselling side but unfortunately there are no counselling modules during second year. Congratulations on graduating! How did you find the course? :)