Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
It breaks you eventually.... ?
Hi Ive posted quite a bit on here in recent years, about fighting my case with D. W. P with 4 mandatory reconciderations and a tribunal. I have advance osteoarthritis and spondylitis in my back and my mental health has took a massive hit, I am burnt out big time and my relationship is now taking a dive aswell I'm in rented accommodation if I was to leave would I get any help with some sort of accommodation..I can't go on like this I've been through so much. I have to deal with loads and I can't cope.....my head is a lover the place I feel like this is just the way it is for me and can't change.. if left my partner would I get help with acommendation of some sort......ive just had enough I guess ? I am in contact with theropy 4 you and have been to chat to a nurse on a few occasions.. and even he said to omg you carry a lot of stuff on your shoulders for one person...its just not getting better ??
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.