Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Mayor of London's inclusive EURO 2020 Volunteering Opportunity
I just wanted to let everyone know about this great volunteering opportunity for the UEFA EURO 2020 football tournament next year. The Mayor of London is recruiting volunteers for the London Squad to volunteer in roles across London at Fan Zones, Tourist attractions, Transport Hubs to welcome visitors to London and those watching the football matches. If you are interested please visit https://londonsquad.rosterfy.eu/login if you would like to ask us any questions please email [email protected] or call us on 07849304019.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.