Hello all, a whole new world for me. I’m RollingRhino — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello all, a whole new world for me. I’m RollingRhino

Options
RollingRhino
RollingRhino Community member Posts: 10 Connected
I am looking forward to learning a lot, also to help myself and others through sharing and reading on here, as I travel this tumultuous journey I have found myself on very recently. I blog about my thoughts and feelings on this journey, as a way of dealing with the drastic changes in my life but also in the hope it may help others. Thanks for having me along here guys! 
Just a regular dad and husband, was active global travelling board level business executive, who had fought cancer, then suddenly struck down. Became severely incapacitated. Chronic pain, lack of muscular control, cramps, fasciculations, muscle wasting etc and so much more on this 14 months of abject misery so far.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.