Looking to rent? Aged 25 or under?
An Assistant Producer at UK television production company The Connected Set has been in touch with Scope. They're producing a programme, which has been commissioned by a major UK broadcaster, which seeks to help under-25s navigate the complex world of renting. In the programme, they're helping young people to find the perfect accommodation to rent on a budget. They're hoping it will be a series with a lot of warmth and relatability, and which also leaves viewers with some great tips and advice for finding their own ideal rental space. They're particularly aiming to be useful for viewers on or below the average income for under-25s in the UK.
They're keen to represent lots of different stories of young people, including reflecting the experiences of young disabled people. In the series, they would seek to help one or several young disabled people to find their dream rents. Hopefully, it would be an interesting experience for the people they're filming with, and they could build-in lots of advice for viewers at home.
Tell us how to make the community better for you. Complete our feedback form.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments