Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Learning Disability Today London 2019
Hello! We would love to invite everyone to join us on 28 Nov at Learning Disability Today London 2019. LDT London 2019 is an exhibition and learning day. and it brings together a 1,000 visitors, a host of exhibitors and a multi-stream CPD-certified programme. This is the largest inclusive Learning Disability event and we're back for the 19th year running!
Get your ticket here https://www.pavpub.com/learning-disability-today-london
We offer complimentary tickets for people with learning disabilities and their unpaid carers. Please email [email protected] if you feel you are eligible.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.