Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


buster79 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited October 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all looking for some advice my son is 16 he has autism/adhd he was on dla middle care low mobility.we had to change over to pip he has been awarded nothing now even though I told the accessor he struggles everyday with everyday living off personal care he Wong go out himself and he is in an autism unit at school with transport provided anyone got any advice



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.